WELCOME TO YOUR YOGA PRACTICE !
This is a series of 6 sessions especially designed for you keeping in mind that you are a beginner and are taking baby steps in your practice now. These sessions will help you to improve your overall flexibility, mobility, and strength with the variety of drills offered, thus making your asana practice more accessible.
These sessions are also good for therapy for people with basic knee, hip, back issues due to muscular tightness, which will be resolved by practicing these classes. Practice these 6 sessions for 4 weeks, for better results.
How to Structure Your Practice?
We recommend that you follow the same sequence as given in the course, complete class 1 on DAY 1, and so on. After completing all the 6 sessions, revisit and practice few sessions which you found interesting or challenging.
Props Used in the Classes:
- YOGA BLOCKS
- YOGA STRAPS
If you don’t have any of the above, you may use things from the house, like yoga blocks can be replaced with two bottles or tumblers.
What this Recorded Class series includes:
- 6 YOGA FOR A FRESHER AND FOR THERAPY recorded classes to practice along.
- Each session is ~1-hour videos focusing on different aspects of your body/health.
- Unlimited access to the course for 30 days.
- The course has been designed to provide a scheduled injury-free practice.
- Access the course anytime, anywhere.