About The Course
Viparita Dandasana or Inverted Staff Pose is an inverted back-bending asana. Viparita Dandasana is an advanced level yoga pose or asana. It is a combination of different yoga poses, like the Chakrasana, the Matsyasana, the Purvottanasana and the Sirsana.
This pose requires intense body flexibility. It opens your shoulder and stretches the hip flexors. It also stretches your whole body and gives you an extra boost of energy. Thus this asana can be incorporated in your flow yoga routine.
We have built up a creative sequence which will prepare you organically to ease into the pose. We strongly recommend that you build the peak posture gradually by repeated practice.
Contraindications and Cautions:
- Practitioners with wrist, shoulder, low back or neck injuries should avoid this.
- This class is NOT suitable for beginners, It is meant for experienced yoga practitioners only.
What the class includes:
- This class is designed for Advanced Yogis to practice along
- 1hr 45mins follow-along practice session video focusing on Viparita Dandasan
- Unlimited access to the class for 30days for registered students.
- Access the class anytime, anywhere.
Incorporate the knowledge to improve your everyday yoga practice. The class will be delivered by experienced Anahata Yoga Zone instructors.