About The Course
Eka pada yoga nidrasan requires and develops deep opening and flexibility in the hips, spine and leg muscles.
The whole sequence prepares you smoothly and gradually to do this advance aasan, and its recommended that one should not rush to get into this pose but should spend time properly warming up for this pose.
It may require you to keep working on the preparatory poses demonstrated and taught in this video repeatedly before attempting the final posture.
Contraindications and Cautions:
- Make sure you cool down your body and not end your practice abruptly.
- This class is NOT suitable for beginners, It is meant for experienced yoga practitioners only.
What the class includes:
- This class is designed for Advanced Yogis to practice along.
- 1hr 35mins follow-along practice session video focusing on Yoga Nidrasan.
- Unlimited access to the class for 30days for registered students.
- Access the class anytime, anywhere.
Incorporate the knowledge to improve your everyday yoga practice. The class will be delivered by experienced Anahata Yoga Zone instructors.