Hatha yogis can expect an accommodating practice full of static postures, mindful breathwork, and a manageable pace.
This dynamic allows for a greater focus on alignment and mindful breathing, making the practice accessible to yogis of all levels, especially beginners.
How to structure your practice?
We recommend that you follow the same sequence as given in the course, complete class 1 on DAY 1, and so on.
After completing all the 12 sessions, revisit and practice few sessions which you found interesting or challenging.
Props Used in the Classes:
- YOGA MATS
What this Recorded Class series includes:
- 12 Hatha yoga recorded classes to practice along.
- Each session is ~60 min videos focusing on different aspects of your body/health.
- Unlimited access to the course for 30 days.
- Course has been designed to provide a scheduled injury-free practice.
- Access the course anytime, anywhere.
This is course is suitable for both absolute beginners and experienced yoga practitioners. Join the course to connect with your body and follow a healthy practice at your own pace every day. The course will be delivered by experienced Anahata Yoga Zone instructors.