This is a series of four sessions, with the intensity and level gradually increasing from first session to the next. We recommend that you practice one session a couple of times in a week and then move on to the next session titled as WEEK 2.
This whole series will help you to understand the nuances of backbends, and then will help you explore various asanas of the backbend family.
Not recommended for total beginners or someone with slip disc or any other spinal injuries.
How to structure your practice?
We recommend that you follow the same sequence as given in the course, complete class 1 on DAY 1 and so on. After completing all the sessions, revisit and practice few sessions which you found interesting or challenging.
What this Recorded Class series includes:
- 4 BACKBEND INTENSIVE yoga recorded classes to practice along.
- Each session is ~2-hour videos focusing on different aspects of your body/health.
- Unlimited access to the course for 30 days.
- The course has been designed to provide a scheduled injury-free practice.
- Access the course anytime, anywhere.
Join the course to connect with your body and follow a healthy practice at your own pace every day. The course will be delivered by experienced Anahata Yoga Zone instructors.